Last week we launched the beta version of groketeer. groketeer is one of the coolest projects I’ve worked on because it is very easy to use and it allows you to effortlessly gain better insights from your survey data.
Without installing anything, you can generate tables and graphs of all of your questions from SurveyMonkey™ data (and soon other types of data like SPSS™ or Excel™). From there, you can share your findings via email and download them into fully editable PowerPoint™ slides.
- Import SurveyMonkey™ data (coming soon - more data types!)
- Automated Tables & Graphs of all questions
- Unlimited Dashboard sharing
- Up to 7 filters breakdown per question
- Unlimited global segments
- Open Ends Analysis via Filters & Search
- Export into PPT (up to 50 slides)
- Export to XLS (Tables and CrossTabs)
- Basic Labels editing
- Portal to access projects
During the beta period, we’ll be working hard to improve groketeer. There will be future releases to support importing data from multiple do-it-yourself survey platforms as well as SPSS data files. We will be scheduling those releases to occur during the beta period based on your inputs and suggestions.
If you haven’t checked it out yet, you can do so at http://www.groketeer.com